There are many reasons why ordering from a stationery boutique is better than ordering your invitations online but we've come up with the top 10 benefits!
1. There are endless options- Online you are choosing from a limited number of options. In store we have thousands of designs, paper, inks, etc. And if you don't see exactly what you are envisioning, guess what?
2. We can customize it- We will custom create your ideal invitation if you can't find what you are looking for in our samples.
3. What you see is what you get - On a computer screen colors often look nothing like they will printed. Ink also look completely different on various paper colors and depends on the printing method used. When in store you can see ink colors on different paper; just how they will look printed with your name on them.
4. Your experience will be personal- Your wedding day is a huge deal! When you order from a stationery boutique you have someone who will be there for support and advice throughout the entire process. From save the dates all the way to thank you cards- and even baby announcements down the road (;
5. Your invitations will be one of a kind- No one wants their guests opening their invitations and throwing them into a pile with 5 others that look exactly the same. Having an invitation that reflects you and your day is so important. Ordering in store ensures you are picking out something that no one else will have!
6. You can easily make changes- Editing your proofs when you've ordered online can be expensive and challenging. It's hard to know who to get in touch with to make changes and you are charged for each revision. After ordering in store, if you need to make any changes, just shoot us an email and we will edit your proofs until they are exactly what you envisioned.
7. Grandma will be happy- Etiquette is important and who knows how to word invitation or how to formally address envelopes? We do! We make sure all of our brides know the appropriate etiquette when creating and sending out their beautiful invitations.
8. You're keeping it local- It always feels good to support local small businesses in your area! It's proven that when buying from locally owned businesses, rather than nationally owned, you are provided with better service, you're reducing environmental impact, and you are investing in the community.
9. It's easier to stay within your budget- When you order online there is a set price for everything. When ordering in store we can get pricing from all different paper companies which guarantees you get the best deal without compensating on quality.
10. Your wedding day will be complete- Once we've created your invitations ordering day-of items is simple! You have enough to think about so let us do this for you. Once you have your RSVPs back we can create anything you'd like for your wedding day- programs, table numbers, place cards, napkins, menus, favor boxes, ceremony & reception signs, welcome cards etc. We can even do this without you coming back into the store. By now we know exactly what you like!